Well, DCampSouth has come and gone, and I (personally) think it went off very well. Of course, I’m hardly an impartial observer…
A huge thanks to Greg Corrin and Christin Phelps, who helped me organize the event. There wouldn’t have been a DCampSouth without them. Thanks yet again to the organizers and attendees at the original DCamp for inspiring DCampSouth. Thanks to all of our sponsors for their generous support:
- School of Communication Arts the DCampSouth venue
- iContact sponsored the DCampSouth t-shirts
- DesignHammer provided lunch
- Hesketh provided breakfast and coffee
- Lulu bought the snacks and supplies
I also want to thank Thomas Vander Wal for his excellent keynote.
Finally, I want to thank everyone who came and made DCampSouth so much fun and made the conversations so interesting.
I’ll see everyone next year at DCampSouth 2008!